Child and Family Services
Improving Quality of Life
Oaks Integrated Care offers a full spectrum of community based programs to improve the quality of life for children and families experiencing behavioral and emotional issues. Whether you are struggling with family conflict, learning to manage a mental illness or parenting a child facing difficulties in school, Oaks Integrated Care will partner with you to identify areas that need strengthening and improve your quality of life.
Child and Family Services Include:
- Counseling Services
- Supervised Visitation Services
- Home and Community Based Services
- Partial Care Services
- Foster Care and Adoption Services
- Transitioning Young Adults
- Crisis Stabilization Services
- Children’s Residential Services
We understand asking for help isn’t easy. Trust Oaks Integrated Care to provide the best clinical treatment available.