Children’s Residential Services
Safe and loving environments
Oaks Integrated Care provides caring residential services for children ages 5-21. Services include individual therapy, group therapy, psychiatric care and medical care, all coordinated in a community home. Oaks Integrated Care values family and community connections and commits to providing best practice clinical intervention in the least restrictive environment possible. Clinical services are supported with recreation, educational support, art and music.
- Psychiatric Community Homes
- Detention Alternative Homes
- Residential Treatment Homes
- Group homes for children with developmental disabilities
- Respite home for children with developmental disabilities
For more information, call 1-800-963-3377.