Get Involved

Find new ways to
help your community >

Donate Online

You can make a difference
in someone's life today >

Join Us:

Sign up and stay connected to
receive news and updates >

Transitioning Young Adults

Redefine what is possible

On My Own (OMO) provides aftercare services to youth with special emotional needs, ages 17 to 21, who have been discharged or are pending discharge from a foster care setting, group home or other out-of home placement.

Youth Permanency Demonstration Project provides youth living in out-of-home care with a viable permanency plan including permanent connections with caring adults.

Homestretch provides unsupervised transitional housing and support services to youth aging out of foster care and homeless youth. Services focus on life skills, vocational and educational goals, and case management.

Youth Advisory Board (YAB) is a volunteer board of youth living in out-of-home placements which promotes youth empowerment through networking with other youth and partnerships with adults.

For more information, call 1-800-963-3377.