A Chance for Change…
Everyone deserves a decent affordable home to live in, build a life and enjoy a future. Unfortunately, the words “affordable” and “housing” often do not fit together, especially for those with special needs. Oaks Integrated Care believes it is essential to provide a chance for change through housing that is not only safe, permanent and affordable, but also accessible to a range of community resources and transportation.
Affordable housing provides an important foundation for the economic and social well-being of individuals, families, and the communities in which they live. Through ongoing outreach to new funding sources and communities, Oaks Integrated Care offers the services and community supports necessary to make these efforts permanent.
Types of Housing:
- Permanent supportive housing
- Intensive supportive housing for adults transitioning out of hospitals
- Group homes
- Supported apartments
- Transitional emergency housing
A Chance for Stability…
Supportive housing residents commit to making positive changes in their lives. Individuals receive the support necessary to become contributing participants in their community and learn to utilize local resources including banks, churches, grocery stores and recreational facilities.
The program provides: rental assistance, opportunities for peer support, budgeting assistance, illness management and education/workforce skills development.
To learn more about Housing services, call 1-800-963-3377.
Oaks Integrated Care provides housing to over 400 individuals in over 130 properties spread throughout more than 40 New Jersey communities.
Scope of Services
We identify housing sites and coordinate efforts with townships and developers to meet Council on Affordable Housing Regulations. As of January 2013, Oaks Integrated Care manages 36 group homes, 43 permanent supportive housing residences and 45 emergency transitional residences.
- Site acquisition
- Development cost planning and projection
- Development and submission of financing applications
- Coordinating land use and construction approval
- Construction management
- Project development accounting and reporting for public funds
- Tenant qualification and documentation
- Leasing and rent-up
- COAH certification and reporting
- Property maintenance
- Funding source and certification and reporting
- Troubleshooting and coordinating with condominium owner associations
Learn more about how we can help you meet your affordable housing goals, call 609-267-5928.