Are you looking to make an impact in your community? Volunteering with Oaks is the perfect way to donate your time, energy and talents to an important cause. Check out the following ways you can volunteer to support our mission:
- Hold a donation drive! Involve friends, neighbors, co-workers or classmates to help. We can provide you with a toolkit to ensure your drive is a success.
- Administrative duties (filing, scanning, data entry, etc.)
- Food Pantry (organizing and stock shelves, packing bags, etc. at our Berlin or Mount Holly location)
- Tutoring children in our residential programs
- Group projects such as landscaping, building a sandbox, painting a mural- send us your ideas!
- Host a special event to benefit Oaks
- Join an event committee
- Share your expertise with our employees and/or consumers
If your’re interested in volunteering with Oaks, please contact our Community Outreach Coordinator, Addy Castellar, at email@example.com or 609-267-5928.