Oaks Integrated Care is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for vulnerable adults, children and families throughout New Jersey. Oaks Integrated Care provides over 150 behavioral health programs designed to meet the needs of our community with compassion.
Volunteers (18+) are needed in the following areas:
- Administration-clerical work (scanning, filing, data entry, etc.)
- Food Pantry-packing bags of food, organizing and stocking food and clothing donations, holding food and clothing drives, assisting with various drives (i.e., Project Dress Up, Operation Fill-A-Backpack, Turkey Drive, Holiday Giving Drive) in Mount Holly and Berlin locations
We also have several volunteer projects available at our group homes, serving developmentally disabled children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, in the following locations-Glassboro (3), Pine Hill, Marlton, Erial and New Egypt.
- Landscaping (yard clean-up, weeding, planting)
- Building a sand box
- Painting murals
- Hanging swing/hammock
- Scraping, repainting cabinets
Great projects for a group of 5 to 15 volunteers.
Volunteer Application Forms and Job Descriptions
- Level I Volunteer Description
- Level I Volunteer Application
(clerical work, work in Food Pantry, etc.)
- Level II Volunteer Description
- Level II Volunteer Application
(in direct care with Oaks Integrated Care consumers)
Please PRINT volunteer candidate form, fill out required information and mail to:
Oaks Integrated Care
Attn: Development Office
770 Woodlane Road
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
For more information, contact the Development Department at 609-267-5928.
We look forward to hearing from you!