Everyone deserves to feel comfortable, accepted and respected in their environment at home, work, school and in the community. We welcome, value and celebrate diversity, inclusion and equality throughout our organization from our employees to the individuals and families we serve. These values help us carry out our mission each day.
- People of all genders, including those who identify as women, men, trans, genderqueer or any other gender definition;
- People of all cultures and descents;
- People who speak any language including Spanish, English, Chinese, American Sign Language and others;
- People who are coupled or single, married or unmarried, divorced, widowed or separated;
- People with children and those without;
- People with disabilities, visible or invisible;
- People of all sexual orientations including gay, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual, pansexual, queer or questioning;
- People of all ages, including children, teenagers, adults and seniors;
- People of all religions and faiths, including agnostics, atheists, and those not belonging to a religion, faith or tradition;
- People who experience their bodies in a variety of ways, whether through pain, strength, tension, pleasure or fatigue;
- People and their emotions including joy, grief, anger, contentment, disappointment or any other emotion;
We welcome YOU and all of your experiences.