Food shouldn’t have to be a choice!
The Oaks Integrated Care Food Pantries, located in Mt. Holly and Berlin, provide Oaks Integrated Care consumers and community members in need with basic food, clothing and household provisions.
Over 90% of the individuals and families in Oaks Integrated Care programs live at or below the poverty level. They often face the harsh dilemma of spending their meager financial resources to purchase the medications which keep them mentally stable or to purchase food.
Our goal is to make sure food doesn’t have to be a choice! Thanks to the generosity of community donors, we offer food assistance to over 800 families a month. As the need continues to increase, we need your help to keep our shelves stocked.
Become a Hunger Hero!
As the need continues to increase, we need your help to keep the pantry shelves stocked. Any one person or group can step up to the challenge – individuals, organizations, civic groups, churches or school groups!
1. Give Time. Volunteer to hold your own food drive! Recruit your friends, family and co-workers to help. Oaks Integrated Care will assist you every step of the way.
2. Give Food. Drop off food donations at our Mount Holly or Berlin location. Call 609-267-5928 for instructions.
3. Give Funds. Make a monetary donation online or mail to Oaks Integrated Care, Attn.: Development Office, 770 Woodlane Road, Suite 23, Mt. Holly, NJ 08060.
- Peanut butter/jelly
- Canned meats/fish
- Cereal (hot & cold)
- Canned vegetables/fruit
- Powdered milk
- Canned soup
- Potatoes (canned & instant)
- Macaroni & cheese
Note: Please check expiration dates on all donated items.
In addition to food, Oaks Integrated Care also accepts the following:
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- Baby items: formula, jar food, diapers
- Personal care items: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent
- Unpack, sort and stock shelves; fill grocery bags for distribution
- Organize and sort clothing and household donations
- Transport donations (valid driver’s license required)
- Assist with drives (Operation Fill-A-Backpack, Thanksgiving Food Drive and Holiday Giving Drive)
Fill out your volunteer application today!
Food Pantry Locations
Mt. Holly Food Pantry
770 Woodlane Road, Suite 16
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
Berlin Food Pantry
128 Berlin-Cross Keys Road
Berlin, NJ 08009